An experiential residential this retreat for men in search of connection, depth & grounded maturity in an age of disconnect & gender confusion facilitated by Nick Duffell.
In wild Wales near Monmouth, long weekend 9 -11 June 2023. Comfortable rooms or camping, sauna and pool, delicious food, horses and hills.
On this retreat we will grapple with the following questions:
• How do the current gender wars/ debate affect you?
• Where do experience this, at work, in your family, in your sense of self?
• How often do you hear the word ‘masculinity’ linked with the adjective ‘toxic’?
• How easy or difficult is to find a model of masculinity that you are proud/ confident to identify with?
• How does the fashion for ‘gender fluidity’ affect the awakening of the world?
• What could be the role of awakening men in the evolution of masculinity?
• What are the resources that we as men already have within us?
In this welcoming and beautiful setting, we will attempt to cultivate a response to these challenges, through group enquiry, dis-identified analysis and experiential body-work.
Cost: £245 plus accommodation, limited places.
The Centre for Gender Psychology
Since 1996, we have been evolving a psychology of gender that is grounded in somatic reality and respectful of the awareness that consciousness itself is in a process of evolution. Learning to occupy what we call ‘Our Gender Ground’ gives a realistic place to express ourselves, to be curious about the ever-changing vagaries of human culture and to contemplate the eternal mysteries.