THE CENTRE FOR GENDER PSYCHOLOGY was founded in 1996 by husband and wife psychotherapists Nick Duffell and Helena Løvendal-Duffell in order to make real changes to the everyday lives of men and women and their families, in the crucial areas that really matter and that are least understood.
Their aim has been to integrate the best of Western psychotherapeutic theory and practice, including developments in neuroscience and neuro-cardiology, with the wisdom of indigenous peoples in order to find answers to the pressing issues of our times.
• How can men and women learn to cultivate lasting and creative partnership?
• What is intrinsically different about the genders and what is the role of culture ?
• How can men and women harness their complementary differences and step into co-creativity for a better world?
• How can relationships achieve durable and potent intimacy?
• How can we guide the next generations to become grounded and aware sexual humans?
THE CENTRE FOR GENDER PSYCHOLOGY is at the cutting edge of researching a full-spectrum understanding of gender, relationship, and sexuality. With a growing affiliate staff, the centre now offers a public workshop programme, organisational development and mentoring, professional training, CPD and supervision for counsellors and psychotherapists, in-house training and facilitation, and a selection of publications, including two widely acclaimed books.
NOW BOOKING click on course title to download PDF brochure or to be taken to the relevant link
- The WAYS of WOMAN in-depth residential course in female authenticity - 2015 programme
with Richard and Sandra Knight
- The next International Creative CoupleWork Post-graduate Diploma Training, with wekeend modules in London and an autumn "Summerschool" residential in Catalunya Costa Brava. Click here to join the prospective candidate list.